Vodafone enhances data usage by up to 67% on Data Packs
Vodafone has announced that it will be offering up to 67% more data on its existing data packs. Mobile users are all set to enjoy more data benefits with increasing competition and imminent launch of 4G services from Reliance Jio.
Airtel, Vodafone and Idea cellular , being top three telecom companies, are under pressure to keep their pricing competitive to retain their customers. Airtel and Idea Cellular are also revising their data tariffs to compete against rising threat from Reliance Jio which has 4G spectrum in all circles across India.
Vodafone will offer 67% more data with 3G/4G monthly recharge pack of Rs 650 with data benefits increased from 3 GB TO 5 GB. 3G/4G Data Pack of Rs 449 will now have 50% more data as data usage has been enhanced to 3 GB from 2 GB. The Rs. 999 3G/4G pack will now offer 10 GB data, offering 54% more benefits. 2G Data Pack of Rs.39 with 5-day validity now offers 225 MB data vs 160 MB, an increase of 41%, while the Rs. 12 3G/4G sachet pack with 1-day validity now offers 50 MB data vs 30 MB, an increase of 67%.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017