MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers
Customers of Connect Broadband can now make their bill payment in cashless mode via mobile wallet MobiKwik and enjoy cashback of upto Rs 150 or 15% of the bill amount whichever is lower. Connect Broadband, the telecom arm of Videocon , operates in Punjab circle. It has joined hands with mobile wallet major MobiKwik to offer convenience to its customers and promote cashless digital payments. Presently 29% of the Connect customers make payments in digital mode and the company aims to increase this to up to 50% in next couple of months.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017