Connect Internet on Laptop via Bluetooth Mobile
If your mobile handset ,Laptop has bluetooth and you have 3G/GPRS connection,then you can use internet on laptop using mobile’s internet connection and that too without data cable.You can use internet wirelessly by bluetooth pairing.Here is how:(For windows XP)
- Keep the bluetooth of Mobile on and ensure that it’s discoverable
- Go to My Bluetooth places in “My Computer” of PC
- Click on “View Device in reach” in new window
- Click on”Search devices in Range”
- Icon for your handset should appear
- Click on the icon and it’ll show the services available.
- One of the service option would be Dial up networking on phone
- Click on Dial up networking
- Connection window will appear
- put username ,password and dialing number (username,password,dial number differ from telecom service provider)
- in properties just check whether bluetooth modem is selected
- Click on dial it will get connected.
What is needed:
- Bluetooth enabled phone & laptop.If your Laptop doesn’t have Bluetooth,you can purchase Bluetooth adapter for laptop
- 3G/GPRS connection on Mobile.