Connect Internet on PC Via Aircel mobile
You can use your Aircel GPRS connection to access internet on PC. Aircel offers unlimited internet browsing for a month in Rs.98.Just use it access internet on PC/Laptop. Here is the process:-
- First load the mobile softwares on your PC from the CD
- Once the necessary softwares are installed connect your phone through data cable
- When your computer says hardware is installed and ready to use then follow below given procedure
- Go to Start > Settings>control panel> double click on phone & modem
- New pop up window opens.in this window got to Modems tab and select the phone modem which would be visible there.
- click on the properties and then on diagnostics
- click on query modem in new window and wait for some time to get response
- You should see that AT command SUCCESS in the command response text area. If doesnt get any response check your phone or contact your phone manufacturer.
- Now got to advanced tab in same window and put extra initialization commands given below:
- AT+CGDCONT=1, “IP”, “aircelgprs”
- Now Modem installation complete
Create Dial up connection for Aircel:
- Go to My Network Places ,click on it
- click on View Network connections
- go to create new connection
- select connect to internet
- select “Set up connection manually”
- select connect using Dial up
- select mobile handset Modem
- Click next and put ISP name as Aircel
- In next window put *99***1# as dial number
- Leave The User Name, Password and Domain Fields Blank and select make this default connection & shortcut to desktop and click Finish.
Now you can connect through dial up.
If you are not able to connect to internet then in dial up connection window click on properties, see that correct modem is selected.